Membership of the ADA is open to all registered dentists who are members of the NZDA and includes:
- Monthly general meetings with excellent guest speakers (every third Tuesday).
- Monthly e-newsletter and e-calendar of events containing branch news and information.
- Auckland Branch website including Find-A-Dentist for the Auckland region.
- Facility for online payments of membership subscriptions and branch events.
- Closed Facebook page exclusive for Auckland Branch members.
- Professional development courses/workshops, customized specifically for the branch membership
- EMCARE courses at special rates for our members and for dental practitioners only.
- Philanthropy - supporting and contributing to local and international charitable initiatives
- Branch Peer Welfare and Support Network
- Communication with NZDA via Branch Board Representatives on the Executive Committee.
- Numerous opportunities to meet and connect with peers in the branch through organised activities – educational and social.
- Establishing sub-groups within our membership, based on issues they have in common. For example:
- Women in dentistry
- Non-Otago trained dentists
- Young graduate dentists
- Corporate and non-corporate owned practices
- Free classified advertisements for members through the branch Office Manager:
Full membership is $375 inclusive of GST per year, part-time dentists receive a discounted rate of $180 per year and recent graduates of Otago University recieve a discounted membership structured over 3 years.
View a copy of the Rules of the Auckland Dental Association.